






Aubrey started eating banana's this week. We can't believe how much she loves them! I was really low on milk one evening, so I thought I would give her a taste of banana to take her mind off of nursing and see how she liked it. With her on my hip, I peeled a banana and got a tiny little piece on the tip of my finger for her...before I knew it she had reached over, grabbed half the banana and was already sucking away on it with vigor. For the past two days, Aubrey has eaten a whole organic banana..in chunks (which are way too slippery for her little hands) and also mashed into yummy organic brown rice cereal . She eats like she nurses...very spirited! She cannot wait until the next spoonful (right now as long as there is bananas in it).

The other photos are images of the Gilberts ... more of those to come :)





2 comments:
so cute!
can't believe aubrey is that big! man, they grow up so fast!!! so glad we can "watch" her grow up. we miss you guys....looks like you're having a great time. let's catch up sometime. i have no idea what all you're up to and your plans!
Post a Comment